Zarpash Beauty Clinic has introduced the modern technology for full body hair removal in the fastest and Powerful (4800W) time ever. Primelase HR is one of the fastest, safest & most powerful laser hair removal systems on the market, designed for established, high volume clinics to maximize results. All around the world most of the dermatologists and aestheticians are using this effective method.
- This modern invention uses different wavelengths in one system i.e 755nm (Alexandrite), 810nm (Diode), 940nm and 1060nm (YAG) to efficiently target different areas of the hair follicle and to provide results which are far more superior than other devices in the market.
- Primelase HR Excellence has the biggest spot size in the industry i.e 30 by 17 mm and hence, is the World’s fastest hair removal device. You can now have a full body hair removal in only 30 minutes.
- Using the new patented USP (Ultra Short Pulse) technology in either static or dynamic mode, which allows the delivery of ultra short pulses of up to 3ms providing better, quicker and effective results.
- Crystal Freeze technology system constantly screens the temperature of the laser head, guaranteeing a constant temperature of 5C at the tip of the handpience, providing a safe treatment and greater comfort to you all the time.
- Offering a combination between SSL (Solid State Laser) and diode LASER
- Large spot sizes
- Dual work modes
- Four wavelengths,
- Provides the quickest & safest laser hair removal treatments,
- Treats all skin and hair types
- Highest peak power up to 4800 watts
- Virtually painless
- Free certified training & marketing support
- Immediate results from the first session
- Constant cooling system providing a stable temperature of 5-degree Celsius
- Permanent hair removal is achieved in a short time.
- Improve the quality of the skin
- Painless and it is tolerable for the patient.
- Helps to remove cystic hair and improves problems with folliculitis, carbuncles, hypertrichosis and hidradenitis.
The risks are minimal, and most of them are rescindable. The most common reactions include redness, residual erythema, and perifollicular edema.
How many sessions are required?
LASER hair removal requires multiple treatment sessions as we can only remove hair in the growth phase known as anagen. The number of sessions depends on the area to be treated, the thickness and color of the hair, skin type and the specific needs of each patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before The Treatment
Hair removal treatments are for individuals who want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on their face or body because they’re tired of the conventional methods that only yield temporary results.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get diode laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Previous problems with laser therapy
- A history of keloid scarring
- Active infection or history of herpes simplex in the treatment area
- Use of depilatories or other hair removal treatments, such as waxing, plucking, or electrolysis, within 6 weeks prior to treatment
- Hypersensitivity to hydroquinone or other bleaching agents
- Use of oral Accutane within 6 weeks prior to treatment
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
You may not be able to get IPL laser hair removal if you have/are:
During The Treatment
it depends on where you’re getting the treatment—an upper lip will be much faster than both legs.
After The Treatment
If you’re doing laser hair removal, you may feel like you have a slight sunburn around the treatment area, but this should go away after 1-2 days at the very most. You can use a cool compress to cool the area if need be. You may also see some hairs fall out more easily in the days following your treatment—this is perfectly normal. Some patients may also experience what appears to be a rash accompanied by some mild itching. This is also normal—it’s just the skin’s response to the energy. The redness and itching will subside over a few days. Cool compresses or antibiotic ointment can help speed up the healing process.