HydraFacial is the most popular facial treatment now a days. It’s a medical-grade facial transformation that cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates in one treatment that is appropriate for all skin types -- normal, oily, sensitive, aging. It also promises help with fine line and wrinkles, pore size, and hyperpigmentation.
HydraFacial Fixes all your skin problems like;
• Fine lines and Wrinkles
• Elasticity and Firmness
• Even Tone plus Vibrancy
• Skin Texture
• Brown Spots
• Oily and Congested Skin
• Enlarged Pores
• The HydraFacial treatment starts with cleansing by removing the dead skin cells and excess sebum from the skin.
• A mix of salicylic and glycolic acids are applied to the skin to break up any dirt and oil that's clogging pores.
• Then, the Hydra Peel Tip is used to essentially vacuum out blackheads, dirt, oil, and impurities, while hydrating, plumping, and nourishing serums are simultaneously applied to the skin.
• There are basically four steps in this treatment;
• Deeper Exfoliation
• HydraFacial treatment can improve your skin in a ton of ways
• More hydrated, bright, plump, and clear complexion
• Improve signs of aging
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Increases firmness,
• Evens tone
• Glowing texture
• Reduce brown spots and enlarged pores
How often you need a HydraFacial?
Skin looks glowing after a HydraFacial, but it’s not an instant solution. It's intended to improve skin's appearance over time so you have to get a HydraFacial treatment every four to six weeks.